1 in 6 kids in metro Atlanta and Georgia live in a family that lacks access to adequate food. That's why GNG is proud to support this year's Can-A-Thon, a food drive and partnership between Publix, 11Alive, and The Salvation Army.
You can also get involved by dropping off cans with contactless drop-off opportunities for the community at four locations throughout metro Atlanta.
Donate in-person on Friday, December 2:
- DeKalb County: 2090 North Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Cobb County: 2020 Waterman St SE, Marietta, GA 30060
- Gwinnett County: 3455 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
- Fulton County: 967 Dewey St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
What can you donate?
- Non-perishable food items
- Canned goods (vegetables, soups, meats, sauces, fruits)
- Dry goods (pasta, beans, oatmeal, grits, crackers, cereal)
- Baby formula
- Baby food
Virtual cash donations will also be accepted closer to the event on 11Alive's website.
GNG employees will be helping to sort community donations as well as donating canned goods and nonperishable food items.
GNG is proud to be a Company that Cares!